The fluorescent and zesty shade of yellow is a real winner: a bright touch of chartreuse for winter allure.
Warm and breathable, our beanies are made with 100% premium chunky merino making them unbelievably squishy and sumptuously soft. The perfect super cosy accessory is available in a rainbow of semi-solid colourways.
The yarn used to knit the beanies is dyed in small batches resulting in a colour of extraordinary depth, subtle variation and intensity. Each beanie is unique with possible colour variations between beanies of the same colour.
All beanies are hand-knitted in the UK.
Merino fibres are much softer than normal wool fibres so can be worn against even the most sensitive skin. The fibres are strong, naturally insulating and antibacterial. Perfect for our range of Beanies.
One Size - to fit head circumference 54-59cm
- Hand-wash cold at 30 degrees
- Do not wring
- Dry flat
- If your beanie has a pom pom, we recommend removing it before washing. Simply untie from inside and after washing it can be easily threaded back and tied on again
Read our Care Guide for further instructions on caring for your beastiebaabaa beanie.
- UK first class postage is £3.75.
PLEASE NOTE - We will try & send your Christmas orders within 2 days. Last day for Christmas posting - 21/12/20
- Special Delivery UK only - £7.50 (Goods dispatched the following working day)
- European delivery starts from £10.75
- Rest of the world delivery starts from £15.75
- Delivery charges will be added at the final stage before payment.